Guest Post Guidelines
We welcome guest posts.
Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on EFLPodBlog.com
• Write a post with really useful content.
• Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
• Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
• Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
• Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws (this includes images, videos or audio too).
• No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
• If your post does not follow the guidelines, you will not receive a response from us.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, we will edit it for the look and feel of this site, for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Also attach any images that are part of the post. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. Your post must:
• Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
• Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
• Have a conclusion.
• Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
• Be 800 – 1500 words long.
• Be written in the style we prefer.
• Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to EFLPodBlog.com readers. Please send us the links and we will add them. Have a killer title.
• Carefully edit and proofread your post.
• Be prepared to respond to comments in a timely manner over the next few days.
• Change the font or the font color, or use , or
• Include affiliate links.
• Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on EFLPodBlog.com. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to EFLPodBlog.com.